Practice Makes Permanent Kids Shirt
Becoming a great guitarist does not happen overnight. It's hard work and requires lots of practice. But if you keep practicing something wrong, you'll only get better a doing it ... wrong!
This design is a great reminder that practice makes permanent - so practice perfectly!
Know someone learning the guitar? This makes a perfect gift for a young guitar player in the making!
• 100% ring-spun combed cotton
• Heather colors are 90% ring-spun combed cotton, 10% polyester
• Soft jersey fabric
• Fabric weight: 4.5 4.5 oz./sq. yd. (153 g/m²)
• Crew neck and ribbed collar
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Double-needle stitched sleeves and bottom hem
• Set-in sleeves
|Body Length (inches)||19||21 ½||23||25||26 ½|
|Chest Width (inches)||13||15||17||18||19|
|Sleeve Length (inches)||5 ¼||6 ¼||6 ½||7||7 ½|
|Body Length (cm)||48.3||54.6||58.4||63.5||67.3|
|Chest Width (cm)||33||38.1||43.2||45.7||48.3|
|Sleeve Length (cm)||13.5||16||16.5||17.8||19|